Curve Overstayer Multi Travel Bag
The Overstayer has been designed to reduce your blood and sweat when dealing with international travel. The patented wrap closure has no bulky walls which greatly reduces the weight of the bag, making it lighter and easier to carry. And because it 'wraps' closed the boardbag adapts to whatever size load you throw at it, whether one board or 3, making it the most compact and adaptable travel bag you will find.
- up to 50% lighter than standard coffin* with full travel protection.
- burrito wrap closure secures any load size: 1 board only, 2 boards with fins, or 3 boards w/out fins.
- Longboard models hold 2 boards, shortboard holds up to 3
- includes free 'sling' wax divider / surfboard day carry.
- unfold side access or unzip rear access.
- cooling heat vent runs length of bag.
- water resistant 'cleanzone' keeps gear clean.
- bag opens flat as ground sheet for sitting, sleeping or tenting.
- turn your boardbag into a clean comfy bed with an optional sleepmat
- fits wider 'fish' style boards up to 25".
- 6x grab handles for easy handling.
- 2x external pockets, 4x internal pockets.
- less zips to break or corrode.
- super tough 600D water-resistant polycanvas.
- nose and tail reinforcement.
- 10mm waterproof shock absorbing foam core.
- nylon coated stitching.
- reinforcement stitching in hi-stress areas.
- heat reflective nylon lined interior.
6' 6", 7', and 7' 6" models include free Curve Shortboard Sling.
Overstayer capacity is determined by adding up the width of each surfboard (no fins).
The 6'6", 7' and 7'6" can hold boards up to a total combined width of 60" max.
The 8'2" and 9'6" models can hold boards up to a total combined width of 50" max.
Example: the Overstayer 6’6 travel bag combined width capacity is 60" inches, therefore the combined width of each surfboard when you add them up must be 60 or less inches.
Examples of different fitting board combinations (no fins) are:
- 3x 20” wide boards = 3x 20” = 60” - this combination of boards meets the criteria of 60” or less to fit
- 2x 19” wide boards = 2x 19" = 38"
1x 22” wide board = 1x 22" = 22"
Total combined width 38 + 22 = 60" - this combination of boards meets the criteria of 60” or less to fit
- 2x 23" wide boards = 2x 23 = 46" - this combination of boards meets the criteria of 60” or less to fit